Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Yesterdays, Today?

when to my cousin choir concert yesterday it was soo nice going back to my old high school ^.^ but the concert was amazing i got him to look at me and my best friend and he laughed and smiled i think from then he tried not to stare at us becuz we problemly mess him up, but it was beautiful. after that i went to her house and watched for my bf to come get me and take me home cuz you know i still cant drive. it was wondering and apparently there was a dust storm. shit got in my eyes my eyes started to hurt after that witch sucked really bad. after we went home i got home to a dirty room someone, not pointing fingers here, they left our window open and the blinds up there was dust and dirty everywhere i just cleaned this room 3days ago not i have to redo everything i did. so my nose is bugging me today i have allergies i been sneezing a lot today and last night. but that would be fun cleaning ... anyways to cheer me up me and my boyfriend hear something in the room next to use so we but our ears up to the wall to see what is was hehe lol it was frozen my boyfriend brother is watching a child's movie i looked at my boyfriend and laughter said lol i hope he has a girl in there. and what do u know he does. soo i guess they were having sex while watching frozen? i don't know and i really don't want to either. 

Flashback... 

soo me and my best friend found this cute lil kitten in the gutter about a year ago she was soo small you wouldn't believe it. she could fit in your hand. we took her inside her house and played with her and put her on Facebook to see if anyone wanted her no one wanted this poor homeless kitten. so i told her ill take her home and see if i could find anyone. my boyfriend came and got me and i put her in my bag to see if i could sneak her over. well lol you can't sneak a baby kitten there noise he heard meowing and looked at me and said what was that i said nothing >.> my giggle gave me away and he said let me see what whatever you have and i opened my bag and showed him lol he was AWWWWW soooo cute. we went home and i named her mittens becuz she has white paws. so i did find someone to take her but he wanted to wait to move into his new apartment. 6months later he asked for her and i told him no, everyone is to attach to her and they love her to death i don't want to see her go. soo we kept her. she's grown into a beautiful young cat. i can't see my life without her in it.
 Baby mittens ^
    and now v

 :) adopt please and don't let homeless animals suffer <3 they make the best friends.  
Love Rylee~

No comments:

Post a Comment

3Year over do update. Part 1

Hello everyone who reads my little blog or just happen to come across it its been while since updated this or looked at it to be honest l...