Thursday, October 30, 2014

My dream life

sorry i haven't been on in while i got new video game and iv been on it none stop. i stop to eat of course and other things but it so good i can't pull away from it. i love it!
i always dreamed about how I'm going to live when I'm older i got it planed it out. it makes me so happy when i think about it! i want to live by the beach on a boat wake up to that fresh air and lovely  ocean breeze. a boat by the beach just sounds amazing and peaceful and beautiful. everyone watch a big fancy house. nope not me i want to live simple. i would even rise my kids on the boat and they feel at peace like me. altho i told my boyfriend about this he took it personal and thought there wasn't any room for him in my dream. he left hurt he doesn't want to be with someone he doesn't see being with them in for long time. when i finally found out what he was thinking. i looked at him and smiled of course there room for you babe there always room for you. you can live with me or we can get a small house by the beach. i really love the ocean, it fascinates me there is soo much beauty in the ocean. so much mystery. somewhere in the deepest part of the ocean there so much we haven't discovered. there is so much life that hasn't been seem yet. habits that haven't been distorted my human hands its left beautiful. i have such a passion for it. we all came from the ocean we evolved. the would was once covered in water. it just so amazing. i care so much about nature and the world when i talk about it you can see how passionate i get about it and how mad i can be when u say other wise. i don't believe in god; sorry. i believe in mother nature; Evolution. its a real thing and everyone nose that. they just want to believe in other things to help them cope with stuff. 

On todays matter yesterday i found out there ton of wax in my left ear and its making it hard to hear. gross right? ew apparently cleaning my ears everyday for my entire life was my enemy it did this to me. -_- kinda makes me mad i cleaned to stop this and it happened anyways.  i been working on getting it out. it will take few days it will happen. i can't til I'm able to hear again. i think my boyfriend is getting tired of my blank expression on my face after he says something then i come out with a huh? what u say? lol he can read me pretty well just by the look on my face. i totally forgot what else i wanted to talk about. hmmm... nope ill think remember tomorrow where i will differently blog. Good Night everyone and have a lovely morning!

Love Rylee~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

3Year over do update. Part 1

Hello everyone who reads my little blog or just happen to come across it its been while since updated this or looked at it to be honest l...