Friday, October 24, 2014

My 1st Anime Expo


ah this would be my 1st anime expo in Los Angles in 2012 i was so excited to go! we went for the hole 4days for the 1st few it was so much fun so much to see so much to buy. i had a blast. after the 4day there wasn't much to do. we saw a yu-gi-oh duel between to people they didn't it not with cards on a floor but with the disc things that go on your arm right? it was to look real. >.> but you know with out the all the stuff that goes on in the show. it was so fun to watch i wish they dueled again i had a front row seat to all of it. they did it in there cosplay as yu-gi-oh and Caba if thats how you spell it. i don't know how to spell his name i don't want to go look it up but i think you have the idea of you seen the show but for this picture to be honest i had no idea what it is. i just that the cosplay was so amazing he went all out. i wish i had a better angle on the picture i think it still a pretty cool picture. I'm going to go post it on deviant art but i might change it up little make it look cooler. while i was there i bought my 1st sword!!! omg I'm so in love with my sword. its thanks to anime expo is why I'm so obsessed with my swords overtime i go to a anime conversion wether its in my home town or in LA i buy a sword to 2. my collection it growing. it is soo amazing to have all my swords. ill have to show you guys my swords one day. 

that is it for the night or morning its about 1:16am on friday I'm still awake i need to get to bed soon soo Good night everyone 

    Love Rylee~

No comments:

Post a Comment

3Year over do update. Part 1

Hello everyone who reads my little blog or just happen to come across it its been while since updated this or looked at it to be honest l...