Wednesday, October 22, 2014

The Ex-boyfriend

recently iv been talking to my ex again. we always manages to find our way back to each other and start chating not matter how much it pisses people off. it makes me happy to talk to him. i love it. we plan to hang out sometime soon, he when we talk and share he always tell me that he's lonely and no one gives a crap about him anymore. i always tell him the same thing i been telling him for years i care. i always care >.< how many times do you have to tell a person before they finally get it? then he told me that makes me feel better. i said it should i been you this for years. i mean i have really every time we hang out i tell him i care. then he pushes me away. i mean like seriously? why you have to go and that? push me away. he wants to push me away then fine push. but I'm the only one who cares. I'm just so happy to talk to him again. <3


Flashback... 
i want to tell you something sad but heartwarming to me. 
   long time ago about 8 and half years ago i finally got my 1st puppy i names her Kiki she was the must amazingest dog i ever got from what i remember she was half pug, half Chihuahua. and half Pomeranian. she was gray with short curly hair. she was so cute i could never forget. i took her to the vet for her short and next few days she got really sick she couldn't live her not even to go to the bathroom and it broke my heart then one day my parents took her from my bed while i was asleep i woke up the 1st think i see if an empty dog bed and my mother walks in tells me we had to put her down she wasn't going to miss her. i cried all day. it still makes me cry when i think about it. the next day i walked into the my living room i see a big brown box i looked inside and what do u know its a new puppy. they named her maggie and gave her to me.

 i refused her i was upset about my lil Kiki  she made her way into my room i kepted pushing her off my bed over and over and over she wouldn't give up she keeps climbing back up and then i gave up i huge her and cried my eyes out on her. we have a rough time me and my dog maggie but she's turning 8 on the 25th. she never leaves my side. i love this dog to death. the picture is my baby girl maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment

3Year over do update. Part 1

Hello everyone who reads my little blog or just happen to come across it its been while since updated this or looked at it to be honest l...