Sunday, October 26, 2014

my dog

yesterday was my dog birthday she is 8 years old witch is like 56 years old in human. i did what any good person would do and baked her a lil cake. it was peanut better cake it kinda fell apart so i used the peanut better as icing to keep it to gather. lol i say it was a smart idea now it looks amazing it seems good to but it doesn't take good >.> we baked it at my friends house inside of my house because she spent the night to day before we had to take her to the mall then home, so i figured while were here why not bake it. housed very good peanut butter everywhere! i love to watch scary but there not much out there thats scary Annabelle wasn't scaring it just just creepy, very creepy. i don't like doll movies dolls creepy me out especially the old fashion ones, i had these to raggedy ann dolls when i was little they just sat there on my desk and stared at me it scared me i turned on the light throw them in the closet and that was that >.< no more dolls. i never played with barbies dolls when i was little i played with bratz dolls lol when i out grow them i gave them to my dog. witch was problemly a waste because years later my baby sister was born. i was a little bother who 15 now and my sister is 4 now. i love my sister so much! i always wanted one. i my brother lives with my mom and i don't talk to my brother at all unless he wanted something from me or my boyfriend. the kid turned into a brat. goes out with his friends and smokes but not my problemly i don't want anything to do with it or him. OH! i got a new 3ds game :D i got fantasy life it looks amazing I'm so excited to play it I'm going to to be stuck on my DS till i get my next game. i preorder 2 more games pokemon alpha sapphire and harvest moon >.> don't judge me i love harvest moon games. ill be on my DS a lot now. pokemon will only take me 3days to finish i usually play those games all day and all night. I'm a happy camper right now.

i think this will be the end for today i don't really have much to talk about nothing really happened just been regular 3day. have a amazing day everyone!

Love Rylee~

No comments:

Post a Comment

3Year over do update. Part 1

Hello everyone who reads my little blog or just happen to come across it its been while since updated this or looked at it to be honest l...