Wednesday, August 29, 2018

3Year over do update. Part 1

Hello everyone who reads my little blog or just happen to come across it
its been while since updated this or looked at it to be honest lol
so lets to the highlighted points. 


So the guy i was dating lets call him X, i have spent 6 years with him. So huuu i broke up with him in August, 2017. i had some sense knocked into and not in a good way. i am very undeniable loyal believe or not. i went over to a close friends house. he one of my best friends i think of him of a brother. i never let him touch me EVER but anyways yea i went over alone he gave me a massage and i gave him one back. i ended up spending the night with him. you can see where this is going. one thing lead to another and i cheated, for the first time in my life. i went home and reviewed my whole relationship and came to the conclusion that i was bloody blinded. i realize i didn't love him at all.

I only saw him once or twice a week he worked a lot i guess, i changed, we're both gamers, so we game a lot but then i change thanks to my lovely momma. i wanted to get up and get out more and see the world basically and go for walks and hikes, i wanted to share that with him but all i get from him is that i'm to tired from working (he worked 5am-2pm 5 days a week) i couldn't even get him to walk the dog with me. i always heard No over and over again. after 3 years of hearing that at some point i gave up on asking him to do anything with me and it hurt a lot that i couldn't share these amazing moment with him. after while i found myself separating from him. i no longer missed him. the time i spend with him i wanted it to be over and i wanted him to go home. so that's one big reason here few more.
I always did things for him and i never complained to him exactly, i did laundry, i founded his clothes and put them away and washed them exactly how he wanted it, cold water separate whites from color, hang dry some of his shirts with fabric softener and all that i did his laundry perfect. it was bit of hard work every week. and then i cleaned his room everyday all the time, he um quite messy. i even vacuum when needed. i even took care of the all our dog and cats needs alone. i couldn't get him to feed them half the time when i was feeling bit lazy.

I guess what i'm saying here is that i was feeling very much used and underappreciated. i cant blame him completely. i could have spoken up and told him how i was feeling and see if we could work on our relationship and make it better, stronger but here the thing one big reason i didn't really and ill tell you why TOMORROW <3. 

Well that was no highlight but still ! lol  its a big life highlight in my little existing life
tomorrow update going to make smile its basically my dream come true. 
Good night everyone love Rylee <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

3Year over do update. Part 1

Hello everyone who reads my little blog or just happen to come across it its been while since updated this or looked at it to be honest l...