Saturday, October 11, 2014

My Thoughts & Day Dreams

when i lay here on my bed and day dream about how i wish this would happen or that.  it gets me thinking do i really want that to happen? is that what i truly want?? Hmm i guess i won't really know unless it happens but day dreams never really happen its what u wish would happen right? i don't really know. ugh life, I'm sitting here watching Bones thinking to my wow i really love this show. i love to look at all the dead bodies and see how they died and watch them cut them open or clean there bones. then it hits me minute later, eww riley this is gross what u thinking? >.< i don't know! i like it. i went outside i guess yesterday morning to take my dog out to the bathroom. there was the same yellow butterfly i see ever morning i wonder what would it feel like to fly? to just take off and sorrow through the air to go where ever i want. i day dream about that, to just take off and not look back to wonder what its like out there. i would love to visit the rainforest before i die. it just sound so beautiful and amazing.

lol im not going to lie i watch anime. one of my favorite anime's is Inuyasha <3. want to hear a really funny day dream. i bet i can make u laugh? it makes me smile when i think about it. here we go!!

When i was in; i want to say 4th or 3rd grade. I would day dream that Inuyasha would come into my classroom and pick me up stare into my eyes and take me away back to his time. I would say to my classmate see you tomorrow guys my boyfriend here. Everyday i would day dream about that. it still sounds amazing. Then when i had a rough day i would close my eyes and say ugh Inuyasha come get me please I'm so done with school then he be here in matter of seconds. 

being a kid u day dreamed about anything. that was something i really wished would come to. I'm one of those people who wish the anime world was real. but sadly its not so i can only day dream about it. come on you know that was funny? even a little. i made u smile. ^.^ I'm smiling. i rather day dream then actually dream at night. my dreams are the opposite there just scary and some of them are just straight out terrifying. thats all for now ill write more later on in the day.           Good Night

Love~ Rylee

No comments:

Post a Comment

3Year over do update. Part 1

Hello everyone who reads my little blog or just happen to come across it its been while since updated this or looked at it to be honest l...