Sunday, October 19, 2014

My world

i always feel the world is crashing down on me and then there nothing you can do to even if u see it coming it still going to happen and it last night my boyfriend went thro all my message and got upset about me wanting to hang out with my ex-boyfriend all we do is talk. we lay on the sidewalk and talk. this morning he ignore me. didn't say a word. said nothing. I'm not stupid i know he went thro my shit. now he upset because he can't get mad about anything without my bring up cheating i only brought it up because the person he talks to bugs me. it bugs me like my ex-boyfriend bugs him. it wrong of me to bring up something like that? its only fair. he thinks my ex-boyfriend is going to make a move and then I'm going to cheat. I'm the faithful one here. iv been nothing but faithful. i guess thats what i get for being nice and wanting to talk to someone who makes me smile and who makes me feel better but oh well.  why did we have to fight over it why couldn't he just come talk to me and tell me it bug him instead of him throwing a hiss fit and getting upset. i don't understand why everything happens the way it happens. life isn't fair. its just cruel.

this is just going to be short and sweet. i don't feel so good. i feel sick to my stomach. I'm problemly not going to eat today. I'm not a stress eater quiet the opposite i don't eat when I'm upset. it makes me feel sicker like I'm going to throw up. i hate that feeling so much. feeling of about to throw up but never do one day its going to happen. >.< i hope everyone having a better day then me. i wish id nether woken up to this. have a good day my kitties.

{sorry for the spelling error if there are some}
Love Rylee~

No comments:

Post a Comment

3Year over do update. Part 1

Hello everyone who reads my little blog or just happen to come across it its been while since updated this or looked at it to be honest l...