Monday, October 20, 2014

Halloween

halloween is coming up! I'm excited ^.^ i love candy. its starting to set in that I'm getting to old to trick or treat. witch sucks D: becuz its free candy. me, my best friend and my bf went to a halloween the other day it was so much fun. i realized me and my bf have been to the halloween every year since i know him witch is only 3 years lol. we dated must of that. we were on and off 3times. this our 3rd go and been one year and 8months yay going strong. it was supper fun we tried on so many mask and hats and stuff. i had a blast

   we even did a Simons one where he was chocking bart i think that was soo much fun my best friend had fun with that one. lol we also did the turtles ones but there were only 3 of us i wish we had one more person so we can complete our team. we went out at night i had to go to the bathroom but they didn't have one there. we had to go next door to K-mart. there a bunch creepy people dressing up at night as clown scaring people and some of them are hurting them. i guess there apparently there caring weapons. I'm starting to get scared at walking out night in my town i don't want to run into them. what if they hurt me. ugh what is wrong with people why on earth would u want to that. i guess it start with this lady taking pics of her husband in the clown custom out I'm public for her magazines and then people got wind of that and started taking advantage of it. sure id understand wanting to scare people but my god you don't have to go and hurt them your making it unsafe for kids and teens and other people not to go out at night. so wrong


soo thats the end of today blog. I'm hungry I'm going to go eat. have a safe Halloween in 11days. and keep your pets safe and inside, there post going around that halloween is kill a pit bull day and other pets. be careful everyone. the world isn't as safe as it use to be. if it ever was.

Love Rylee~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

3Year over do update. Part 1

Hello everyone who reads my little blog or just happen to come across it its been while since updated this or looked at it to be honest l...