Sunday, March 15, 2015

Shattered dreams

There nothing more annoying then looking for a job your get so excited then you ask to borrow a phone so you could call them and see if there hiring and they ask why i said I'm going to see if Body Xchange is hiring, then on his way he saying something i not sure what he said, then he comes back i said what u say u kinda walked out. he said they hiring people like body builders and people with sports background. i know people that don't have that back ground and they get the job. it just kinda hurts why can't you just smile and say good luck baby! that woulda made me feel better. if they don't want me ok sure whatever no hard feelings. may its just me being to sensitive i don't know but i like little support then i said what u trying to say, he said nothing then got upset. I'm thinking why you upset?! your the one who just shattered my hope of getting this job. throws the one on the bed and said ok go call. at that point i just don't want to call anymore I'm kinda hurt and just don't care about the job now. 

you don't have to be rude to someone. like say your mom said If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all. i keep that very close in mind. i would never say something rude to someone, like hey you, your to stupid for that job its for smarter people. thats just rude at least give them hope and support and good luck. that enough will give them convinced  and a positive attitude they go in there with there head hell high and everything. i don't know i guess I'm little hurt that my boyfriend would say something like that. i have no job expenses at all none. its easy for him cause his  dad a manger of the store he works so his job was handed to him. i guess what I'm saying be nice and soft be rude and give people little love. that girl your sitting next to or your friend could be upset about something and you wouldn't even know saying something mean could bring them down.
I'm good at faking a smile but something just really hit home and hurt. kinda sucks. sooo

be nice, stay positive, smile. Rylee loves you!  and good luck with your goals in life. <3



No comments:

Post a Comment

3Year over do update. Part 1

Hello everyone who reads my little blog or just happen to come across it its been while since updated this or looked at it to be honest l...