Sunday, March 22, 2015

Pregnancy Scare

i had a pregnancy scare this week i was 5days late on my period my boyfriend wasn't so happy about me might be pregnant we aren't in the right place for a baby i understand that. i always wanted a little girl. i was happy and kinda scared but was secreting hoping for it. but on the 6th day when my boyfriend leaves out of town with his family i started my period. i usually start heavy but I'm really light witch is werid but i guess its nothing its the next day I'm still light but again its problemly nothing. i told my best friend i was just sad really sad. oh well he we talked about having kids told him ill name the girl and u name the boy because i already have a name for my lil girl picked out. its a secret, I'm in love with this name its just amazing, its from a video game i played after i heard her name i just fall in love with it and watched to name my daughter it. one day i guess.  but yea we talked and he said when were out living by ourself then well start a family. that made me so happy but yet sad because thats in the future it sounds so far away. i wish it was now there not much i can do til i learn how to drive and get a job so i can help make it come true. well live with his parents right now he has job working on getting his promotion. I'm learning how to drive so i can go out and get one and be able to get to it.

but whatever happened I'm so excited for the future with him. i wish it come already so i can have kids i want two one girl and one boy. i hope i have a girl 1st. <3 but like i said in the future. hurry future get here!!! lol well that was my pregnancy scare. ill end this here. its 2:30am I'm getting sleeping.

Good night everyone Love Rylee <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

3Year over do update. Part 1

Hello everyone who reads my little blog or just happen to come across it its been while since updated this or looked at it to be honest l...