Monday, October 1, 2012

Pain

i dated a boy in high school. we went out all of freshman year and sophomore year and junior year on and off. i was so in love with him. but what he did to me was unforgettable. it hurt me so much. he did this to me...

one day after we broke he went out with a girl he hated so much just to get back at me. they would kiss and hug and laugh in front of me just to make me jealous and try to get a me to do something. basically to react but all i did was smile and laugh. i didn't want to show them that i was hurting inside. all i wanted to do was cry and run away from them. they didn't it everyday in front of me. they even try to come hunt me own. it just wasn't right. how much they were trying to hurt me. then when i couldn't take it anymore. i cried my eyes out one of my friends arm so hard. then he saw me he finally stopped. he got his full.

he got his fill and left me alone. i just cant believe that people would do anything to try to hurt you. it till hurts me today. it was a memory i want so hard to forget. i want to forget all my pain. it hurts to much. i just cant help but to think about it. i try so hard to forget i even cut and hurt myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

3Year over do update. Part 1

Hello everyone who reads my little blog or just happen to come across it its been while since updated this or looked at it to be honest l...