Saturday, September 29, 2012

Running Away

iv always wanted to run away to Venice beach in CA for as long as i can remember. a fresh start. but i'm alone 19 no money. but that's not stopping me from going. there something else. i just cant putt my finger on it. i really want to go. so badly. even if i have to leave on the street and find a way to get a job. i just want to leave my horrible life. and start over be me. and my own person. i want to be happy. i'm so tried of crying. so done. i want to take off.

so i made up my mind i'm going to save little money buy a bus ticket to Venice and leave first chance i get no one going to stop me. ill get a job ill leave off the streets sleep outside. no matter what i'm going to get the hell out this dumping town and leave. 

i have my head set on this this is what gets me out of bed in the morning leaving this town being me going to Venice its such a wonderful town i'm so excited to go

first
  • get a job
  • save money
  • buy a ticket
  • then leave. 
yess thats is what im going to do. no one will stop me. no one

No comments:

Post a Comment

3Year over do update. Part 1

Hello everyone who reads my little blog or just happen to come across it its been while since updated this or looked at it to be honest l...