Friday, September 28, 2012

The Beginning

i wanted to a talk about my life where no one can judge me and tell me that is so stupid. to express myself just how i am. i'm so tired of keeping everything inside, i don't want to hold back anymore. i want to be me and only me. i don't want to act like a different person anymore. iv lost so much. its starting to hurt me now. i cant hold back the tears anymore i cant fight my feelings anymore. i just cant do it all anymore. its getting so hard to pretend nothing wrong. to walk by people with a fake smile. i don't want to be fake anymore i just want to be me and only me. why is that so hard to ask for now a days anyways all i ask for from the people who read this is not to judge me or make fun or tease me and try to hurt me. iv gone thro enough pain. im so done with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

3Year over do update. Part 1

Hello everyone who reads my little blog or just happen to come across it its been while since updated this or looked at it to be honest l...