Sunday, October 12, 2014

Mistake #1

Hmmm i don't know maybe its just me. no matter how much i tell myself your over him no more talking to him this is it your done; week later (types out message) "hi david :D"  >.> ugh then when he replies its like my heart just skip a beat and pounds million miles an hours. i get so nervous it kinda hurts then i get lil butterflies in my tummy. i always get that feeling when i text him. frankly i love it. i love the feeling you get when your nervous to see someone. BUT >.< i have no feelings for him none! i just i don't know anymore. being a girl sucks you get so many emotions and i don't know what to do. soo i texted him and asked him if he wanted to hang out and he said yess. i swear i think i squeaked inside. i was so happy. its been a year since i seen him, his now xgf broke our friendship apart and blocked me from him. suck how jealous women can get. i really don't want to tell my boyfriend about this. he doesn't like him at all. some part of me wants to tell him then others part its just nope don't do it. i don't know what to do, maybe i won't tell him. if it goes well then ill tell him, i don't like keeping secrets from him but I'm going to just this once, for now. 

iv been on my computer playing minecraft all day. i just don't know what to do. I'm bored, very bored. i have no friends soo there no where to go well i do have one she's my best friend, we been friends for over 16years long time. BUT she lives on the other side of town and i can't drive nether can she. soo i don't really get to see her that much, well i do have another friend who lives in England lol but thats on the other side of world. my god he has the most amazing english accent ever, when i hear him talk my heart sinks to my stomach and i get butterflies. i love accent there just amazing and adorable. he so cute i just wanna hug the shit out of him ^.^ he says the most adorable things ever. soo its 9:20pm and i think I'm going to go watch Revenge and Once Upon a Time. Good Night~

Love Rylee

No comments:

Post a Comment

3Year over do update. Part 1

Hello everyone who reads my little blog or just happen to come across it its been while since updated this or looked at it to be honest l...