Sunday, November 16, 2014

long time

i dont blog all the time I'm trying to get use to doing it because i really want to blog it makes me feel better, helps me get everything off my mind. >.> but yea no promise iv been doing nothing but playing video games. mostly minecraft now. i like to play online minecraft with my friends lol i have a friend who lives in Britain he has an amazing accent it just makes me melt i love it. i have a huge thing for accent. funny i don't like him at all he's not that cute. but he so sweet and funny when i talk to him i am in such a loving mood i wanna hug everyone. i love hugs there so tight and warming. i don't know. but as you all know xmas is coming up and thinking of what to get people is so hard especial when my boyfriends birthday is in the same month. so his birthday Dec 11 and xmas is 25th. >.< i have to think of 2 gift to give him and lucky me i thought of one to get him. so one down one more to go ^.^. i was talking to my x-bf where going to hang out soon. i really want to see him but a feeling i have in the bottom of my stomach is saying no its wrong to go see him. but i need to see him. i have so many things i wanna ask him and so many stuff i wanna talk to him about more i think about it the more nervous i get. but oh well whatever happens, happens. i been playing minecraft so much I'm super beside on all my anime and tv shows and some of my manga. i really need to catch up so badly. i think i might spend the night doing it hopefully i could at least knock out the anime and catch up thats most important to me. I'm watching this one its called Your Lie In April. it so good this  about this guy who can't play the piano anymore because he can't hear it, he still has his hearing it just not the same when he plays for himself and this girl who's a violist, little buy little she helps him bring back the spirt in him and helps hi play the piano again. I'm hoping they fall in love! they are so cute together, but the girl likes his best friend and he likes her. the boy likes her idk how she feels about him. rnq3igfbrgi4y idk it just so good you have to check it out.

i think umma  end this here for now i need to take a shower and start catching up on my shows. ^.^ so then i have more time to play video games. woo i love video games but man does it take up a lot of my time because i don't want to put it down. but anyway Good Night Everyone 

Love Rylee~

No comments:

Post a Comment

3Year over do update. Part 1

Hello everyone who reads my little blog or just happen to come across it its been while since updated this or looked at it to be honest l...