Thursday, November 20, 2014

tv talk

i like to watch bunch of reality show, i don't watch a lot but i watch enough lol I'm curious and I'm bit nosey so if i want to know something my curiosity kicks in i will found out no matter what. one of my favorites to watch is snookie and jwoww. I'm watching there last season i found it interesting because now they both have babies now and they just makes me laugh there so funny i used to watch them jersey show omg that show was crazy. there a lot of drunking moments and really bad fights but a lot of drama. i like drama i just don't want to be in it. in high school i always manages to get in the middle of drama but i never tried to get in the middle i just don't know what happened. oh well lol I'm trying to type and watch tv on my laptop i type little and and then i watch the show I'm kinda forgetting what I'm talking about BUT oh so i have this best friend we been friends for over 16years we only had 3bad fights in our life time thank god. i have an amazing idea for her birthday coming up well its in april but i have get started soon. but anyways she has a lot come online friends she's met few times they live out of town so they don't get to hang out a lot but I'm going to send them her birthday card there going to sign it and bring it back its going to be sweet and she's just going to love it. ^.^ i did something long time ago when we were in middle school we went to different school even thro we lived across the street from each other we were still really close but i had bought a card and had all my friends signed it she didn't know any of them it was funny she loved it. i think she love this one more if it was her closet friends sign it. it just sounds amazing i hope sending it places won't cost a lot.  I'm excite i have to send it to Britain the UK it is so far away >.< it should cost much right? its just a little card. 

well even know its almost 5 o'clock dinner here in this house is really early so I'm going to go and eat so i hope lol so good night everyone or i hope the rest o your night are amazing ^.^ lol i see this kinda short but its ok i have more stuff to talk about i just don't want to talk about all in one day then o won't have anything else to talk about over time to you guys.

Love Rylee~

No comments:

Post a Comment

3Year over do update. Part 1

Hello everyone who reads my little blog or just happen to come across it its been while since updated this or looked at it to be honest l...