Thursday, November 6, 2014

the day

so i spent all day yesterday trying to book a hotel for LA Anime Expo ^.^ for 2015 I'm supper excited this will be our 3rd time going. the 1st time was just me and my best and then the 2nd time was me my best friend, my bf and hers now its going to be me her and my bf. you would think 3rd wheel bad and all that but we are all very close friends and there is no 3rd wheel. i won't allow there to be one. i know what its like to be a 3rd wheel it feels so bad. i hate it i make sure my best friend and my bf get equal attention. but yea were booked the hotel all we got to do is get tickets. were going for all 4days this time. 
I'm going to cosplay at this one I'm getting it specially order off this website call Darling Army. this is the cosplay I'm ordering. isn't it cute? i love it. i even have the big Edward Elric jacket. my jacket is signed by some of the cast of Full Metal. I'm trying to get it fully signed by the hole cast but that will take awhile. i can wait. i got it signed by 4ppl so far. getting this cosplay is hard she except 20 order at a time. and I'm wearing to my town anime convention in January. i picked the wrong time to order it to. its close to Christmas so she's going to super packed I'm hoping to order it this Saturday thats when she be open for order. I'm so excited for all the stuff to come. 

i can't wait for anime expo! ^.^ and February 14, is my 2year anniversary I'm so excited because i love my boyfriend so very much i never had a relationship where it lasted this long. my ex-boyfriend doesn't count cuz we were on and off for 3years never lasted more then a 3months. i gotta end this here my boyfriend asleep he just rolled over >.> no one knows about this blog its secret. soo Good Night Everyone

Love Rylee~

No comments:

Post a Comment

3Year over do update. Part 1

Hello everyone who reads my little blog or just happen to come across it its been while since updated this or looked at it to be honest l...