Tuesday, November 18, 2014

turkey day! & little bit of pokemon?

so as everyone knows ^.^ thanksgiving is coming up fast man I'm excited for it then I'm not excited for it. i have a broken family my parents are together but they still talk to each other like friends i guess thats what u can call it. since i live with my boyfriend and his parents that just makes more house to go to in since one day. i have about 4 to 3 houses to go to for thanksgiving all in he day and god i hate it. i have my moms house, my grandma G from my moms side of the family and then my other grandmas house and then i have to go get here where I'm living, >.< its just stressful and fatting becuz they make me eat at ever single house. there no getting out of it. i love thanks giving because of the food. i love turkey and the honey glazed ham and the pumpkin pie. its just so yumm. its a pain but now i have to drag my boyfriend with me because if i don't i get the where your boyfriend at? why isn't he here?? lol its like they except him to be with me at ever family event now because we been saying a hole 1 year and 9months now. but yea stressful. BUT OMG the new pokemon game is coming out Friday and I'm so excited because i preorder it and cant wait to go get it. I'm going to be stuck on it all day and and all night it doesn't take me long to finish the games. frankly i think there running out of ideas for pokemon. i mean i love the last game but the pokemon >.> there not the same anymore i mean come on whats with the trash bag looking pokemon thats not even... i mean its just erm. its disappointing thats all. i don't want them to stop but they need to stop. its going to get to the point where its just getting old and no one going to want to play the games anymore. they remade an old game? whats up with that?? i loved ruby and sapphire just the way they were. i played sapphire i loved all the water pokemon then and the contests were amazing but now I'm a fire pokemon trainer i power lol. i do indeed how a favorite fire type and mine is Arcanine <3 i have a thing for one of the eevee evolutions umbreon there my top to favs they are unstoppable team lol. but anymore still super excited i can't wait. huge pokemon fan. <3

dumdumdum i think ill call there it for today my boyfriend will be home soon i want to be gone with this before he gets home. still no one knows about it. i want to keep that way. i don't want anymore knowing about its me. lol oh well I'm having a lovely night and i hope you are two. <3 soo have a amazing night 

Love Rylee~

No comments:

Post a Comment

3Year over do update. Part 1

Hello everyone who reads my little blog or just happen to come across it its been while since updated this or looked at it to be honest l...