Friday, November 21, 2014

my dream #2

i just now woke up i feel like i have to get this out of my mind hopefully this will help i just had  dream my dreams aren't normal i had nothing but nightmares for as long as i could remember but sometimes it be normal but getting to the point 

i was with some friends we were chatting about a lot of stuff i can't remember but then we started about wedding dresses how I'm about to get married to this guy right next me i have no idea who he is he's a stranger to me. but he started to talk to them about how i don't like he long types of dresses they seem to weird on me i was like oh whatever I'm looking something i like then i started to think about David how this just now started to hit me how I'm starting to regret this and how more and more times passes by then i start to this i can't do this i love David i want to be with me. 

then i woke up

a dream like this concerns me i worry about it I'm kinda one of those people who think dreams mean something. this i don't know what if its trying to tell me something /.\ then what do i do. i just don't know anymore. hopeful it means nothing it just a dream. i don't want it to mean anything so i won't let it mean anything i won't think about it anymore, it doesn't mean anything there it should stay in the back of my mind haunting me. waiting to resurface. it will problemly be back i know it will if i know anything about my dreams they always come back in one way or another. my dreams do nothing but repeat themselves.

i have to end this here i have a lot of stuff to do. /.\ so i hope everyone has a great day don't let anyone ruin it wether there in your life or in your dreams. i hope your doing amazing 

Love Rylee~

No comments:

Post a Comment

3Year over do update. Part 1

Hello everyone who reads my little blog or just happen to come across it its been while since updated this or looked at it to be honest l...