Monday, November 3, 2014

The Dog

so there this dog that lives in my neighbor and i love dogs don't get me wrong but he barks all day long and and all freak night it is soo annoying you have no idea its like bark bark bark bark. i'm just like ugh i sleeping here seriously ever now and then he would stop but he barks all the time i don't want to call someone about it i guess if u call you ever have to move out or get rid of the dog. i don't want to be that person. i don't even know who lives in the house or what house it is i would have to walk around and look to see. it sounds like the dog is outside all the time. i don't know if anyone actually spends time with the the poor thing. what if he barking because he's lonely i just don't know. i don't understand why this isn bugging anyone else i guess they can sleep at night. i guess it this happened a neighbor someone called because there little dog was barking none stop and someone went to there door and complained about it they moved out. my boyfriends family was worried about my dog she's a little breed i guess little breeds are yappers they call it. my dog is not a yapper she's bark at ppl who knock at the doors and other dogs ever now and then but she's os very quiet for a chihuahua mix. witch i am quite happy thank you very much. oh well I'm sure someone will complain  one day. i have bunch of game systems, i have ps2, ps3, wii, gamecube, N64 DS, and 3DS, i take good care of my stuff thats a lot of systems a lot of controllers and bits and so much dust >.< since i moved in with my boyfriend they play my ps3 i wasn't worried about it til my controller started to break witch pissed me off so bad i never broken a controller. his brother witch i have found out as a temper when he loses and slams my controller against the floor. he's a stubborn asshole and cheap. he's never going to replaces a 50 dollar controller. ps3 controller are not cheap so i payed for a new one spent 60bucks and got a 2year warranty I'm not going to tell him i got a new controller he can use the broken one ill keep the new one for myself. this is annoying i shouldn't have to keep a separate stash of game stuff for myself. but its whatever stops me from spending anymore money. 

i think I'm done for the day imam go back to my game ^.^ I'm doing amazing in she is super powerful I'm taking my time on the story mode of the game i do other stuff stuff i can master, I'm trying to make a lot of money so i can new armor. its not cheap >.> i wish it was but sadly its not. have an amazing day!

Love Rylee~

No comments:

Post a Comment

3Year over do update. Part 1

Hello everyone who reads my little blog or just happen to come across it its been while since updated this or looked at it to be honest l...