Saturday, November 1, 2014

Happy B-late halloween

sorry it was halloween and my best friend came over we had a few drinks i forgot to blog. soo iv been thinking of getting a industrial piercing I'm actually going to go thro with it my best friend id going to get one with me its going to be fun. I'm more scared about the cleaning i wanna clean it right so it doesn't swell up real bad bleed ton. i don't wanna mess that up. ever tell me its hurt then other tell me no i didn't hurt at all. they said that about my belly ring to. that didn't hurt at all. so i don't think its going to hurt I'm worried about it. I'm going to get it done next week thats when my friend get paid. yea I'm excited and nervous at the same time. iv been talking to my ex and we are going to met up and talk. I'm excited but I'm very noise and curious person i wanna know whats been going on with him and his crazy ex and there twins. i wanna know why he shut me out for a year and then finally message me and wants to hang out. i know its stupid of me to go back to my ex boyfriend but were just friends and nothing more all my feeling fly out the door when he shut me out for the year. so I'm finally over that. lets me what else happened. oh i went shopping for clothes for the 1st time in 1years. i didn't get much i don't like shopping i got few shorts and a new sports bra i love it my sports bra its so comfortable to year! i hate wearing bras now. all i wear around the house is my sports bra and maybe when i go places to. >.> so yea lol.


im not sure what to talk about my game is going good. i still love it. my cats a jerk she stares at me from across the room. she doesn't wanna cuddle me anymore she cuddles my boyfriend more then she cuddles me. i think she's pisses off at me because i tap her on the head over and over when she try to stick her head in my food. it makes me so mad when she does that. i don't want car hair in my food I'm trying to eat. she knows not to eat my food but she eats everyone elses. she's eats like there no tomorrow. she's not homeless anymore food not going anywhere. i don't get animals something. but whatever they do what they will. she eats lil twice a day because she's getting fat. the only problem i really have with her is that she catches up the couch ill run  after her and say no! mittens she run away then go to the other one and do it. I'm just like seriously you ass cat. i love her to death but man she's mean to me. i hope everyone had amazing day yesterday I'm off to the shower. Good night!

Love Rylee~

No comments:

Post a Comment

3Year over do update. Part 1

Hello everyone who reads my little blog or just happen to come across it its been while since updated this or looked at it to be honest l...