Sunday, November 9, 2014

tattoos & piercings

so i was thinking of getting a industrial piercing but it turns out when i went down there and see all that stuff i don't have the right type if ear lol my ear is i guess flat in a way you couldn't put the bar in on one side of my ear its flat there no where to put it. soo i was disappointed i was looking forward to getting it done with my best friend but oh well but i woulda got it done to where they bend it little downwards to its at a angle but after thinking about that i decide no that but then i wouldn't be able wear a lot of bars it seems like i would have to spend more money so it wasn't worth my time or my money oh well there still tattoo i want to get i don't want to say tramp stamp but i want it on my lower back. its not a trampy tattoo and frankly i hate that word >.> makes me feel trampy for getting on down there but yea anyways i drop it out my self 4 or 6 years ago i basely poured my heart into this tattoo i don't think its going to be cheap i want it in color. with dark red black and a certain white color but not pure white but a maybe sandy white kinda like mummy bandages on there a certain i guess dirty color lol, I'm not good with color my best friend an artist when i say its blue she says no thats navy blue or midnight blue. you can just see me roll my eyes i be like same thing blue. she argue no this and that but oh well anyway yeah i have that tattoo in mine but ever time I'm in a tattoo place i forget to bring it with me so i can get a price range in how much its going to be. i don't want it small i don't want it to big either so it's gotta be just right (says goldilocks). paying for it going to be hard tho i have no job experience so finding a job its hard for me even in this town it seems like there no jobs ugh what a pain. i know i would do amazing in store that have to do with animals i know a lot and i learn fast when it comes to animals if only they give me a chance but all they see is no job experience next. what a pain that is plus i can't drive so I'm worried about that I'm trying to find something close to me. if i would drive i would find something lil further out but i can't I'm learning how to drive little by little. 

thats all thats on my mind today anyways I'm getting hungry its like 1:34 i been awake for maybe 2 hours i haven't eaten i don't really know what to eat there not a lot here in this house. i bought this big cork board i guess is what they call it for my boyfriend room he has a smaller one everything on his walls seems to have a place its mother doing my walls were like shit everywhere you couldn't see my walls. but yea i bought this big board so i can put replace is i could put some of my stuff on it and he can put more on it. idk i need to go shopping for shampoo and all that girly stuff I'm running low before i go and blow whats left of my money on junk i need certain things 1st ^.^ yupyup anyways Have a great day everyone!

Love Rylee~

No comments:

Post a Comment

3Year over do update. Part 1

Hello everyone who reads my little blog or just happen to come across it its been while since updated this or looked at it to be honest l...