Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Pretend

some times it hard pretending that nothing happen. to pretend that everything okay when its not. i have a hard to going to school, sitting in front of my friends with a fake smile. i hate to pretend that's all i did. my whole life was pretend, that i someone else or (this one my favorite) pretend that I'm the prefect girlfriend. i try everything i can to impress every one i do mean every one. its so hard. i cant be myself around people, i don't... want them to know who i really am. I'm scared that i wont be accepted as who i am. i guess when u hear those girls shout out your fucking fake to another girl. i sit here and think that's me good old fake Riley.... if there is a person out there that i can be me. i would never let them go. i hate to pretend. i just want to stop it. but i cant. i wont. i never will even if i wanted to. its like that's who i am now. no matter how much i try impressing people always come first even if that's means going things i don't want to do. why does my life suck...? oh well til my dieing days that's i am. what makes me happy is that one person saw right through it I'm pretty good at this. i mean i never in my whole life thought that someone would find out. but he did he saw right through it and new i was pretended.

that is my life. I'm nothing but a fake bitch right? does that make it okay to act fake? even if I'm doing to make the other person happy?

No comments:

Post a Comment

3Year over do update. Part 1

Hello everyone who reads my little blog or just happen to come across it its been while since updated this or looked at it to be honest l...